Special COVID-19 update
As restrictions around lockdown adapt and ease, we are preparing to reopen our cabins. We have made all cabins available for booking from 4th July 2020, and added 2021 prices (keeping prices the same as 2020). We will strictly follow government advice, so if restrictions are tightened and bookings need to be postponed or cancelled, we will proactively notify guests to rearrange or provide refunds. We also want to outline some precautions we are taking during this time and for the foreseeable future.
- Our four cabins are set in a beautifully remote location. The distances between the cabins are extremely generous – much greater than many homes.
- Our cabins are always deep cleaned between each change-over of guests, but we are paying greater attention to all areas of contact, such as door handles, light switches and TV remotes. But we must ask guests to follow strict check out and check in times to allow this. Please check out by 10am. Check in must be after 4pm.
- We provide self-check in (key safe system). If you have any issues during your stay, please call or text the number provided. You will be notified of the code prior to arrival.
- Our communal laundry room and dog shower will remain closed. Please note, Poppy and Foxglove cabins have a washer/dryer.
- Please maintain social distancing around staff and other guests during your stay.
- Please respect our neighbours’ personal space and maintain social distancing. It is only with the support of our neighbours and local community that we are able to welcome guests.
Stay safe, stay well, stay smiling,
Catherine & Chris – Buckland Farm Log Cabins
Luxury self-catering in Somerset’s Blackdown Hills
Welcome to Buckland Farm Log Cabins!
Nestled in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Buckland Farm Log Cabins provides the perfect setting for a tranquil getaway.
Our authentic Scandinavian log cabins offer deluxe self-catering accommodation for up to six people. On the Somerset and Devon border, Buckland Farm Log Cabins provide the perfect location to visit this wonderful part of the west country.
Book a break in one of our four discretely located luxurious cabins in the heart of the Blackdown Hills, and we can guarantee you’ll feel a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Find out more about our lovely log cabins and book your stay – Catherine and Chris look forward to welcoming you.