- Sleeps two people – perfect for couples
- Travel cot available for couples with a baby or toddler
- King-sized bed, with sumptuous deep mattress
- Free Wifi
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen
- Veranda, providing sheltered outdoor dining space
- Towels provided
- Free access to washing machine and tumble dryer
- Dog friendly (two dogs maximum), with enclosed garden
- Separate dog shower to wash those muddy paws
- Charcoal BBQ
- Panoramic views across the valley
Book your stay at Primrose cabin
Introducing Primrose cabin
Primrose cabin is perfect for couples or families with one young child (travel cot and sofa bed available upon request). The bedroom has a king-sized bed, perfect for a well-deserved holiday lie-in. The cabin’s veranda offers a stunning space for a lazy breakfast – sheltered, but with uninterrupted rural views.
The modern kitchen is equipped with an electric oven with induction hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster. We have supplied a range of pans and oven dishes so you can cook your favourite meals – we’ve even remembered the essential corkscrew.
The living room has floor to ceiling windows offering stunning views across the valley, so as you snuggle up on the comfy sofas, you can watch the sun set and the stars come out. There is a dining table that comfortably seats four, and we’ve provided plates, bowls, mugs, cutlery and a range of glasses.
Primrose cabin is also dog friendly (max two). We’ve created an enclosed garden so you can relax, tend to the charcoal barbecue and dine alfresco without the worry of your wooflets roaming. We also have a special dog shower on site, to wash those muddy paws.
Primrose is a practically perfect in every way, so why not book it now – you deserve it!