Each of our four cabins are beautifully built and furnished to an extremely high standard, offering a unique living experience for every season of the year.
We have built four authentic Scandinavian log cabins on land that we once used for our dairy herd. The cabins are set among the stunning Somerset countryside – you couldn’t ask for a more peaceful setting.
Two of our cabins (Primrose and Snowdrop) are perfect for couples, while our larger cabins (Poppy and Foxglove) are ideal for families – sleeping up to six people. We also welcome dogs (max two) in Primrose and Foxglove.
Our cabins’ sumptuous master bedrooms are perfect for those lovely, lazy holiday mornings. Fully equipped kitchens (oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and dining essentials) will provide all your culinary needs. Each cabin has a veranda that provides the perfect setting to enjoy your morning coffee or to relax at the end of the day with a nicely chilled vino as you take in the beautiful surroundings.
Each cabin is unique, but as standard all cabins offer:
- Fully equipped, modern kitchens, with all cooking and dining essentials
- Indoor and covered outdoor dining
- Kingsized beds (master bedrooms) made up with 100% cotton bedding
- Stunning countryside views
- Charcoal barbeques and picnic tables
- Fully insulated and centrally heated – meaning we are open for bookings all year round
- Baby travel cot & high chair available upon request
Our online booking system is not quite ready, but if you would like to book please use our website’s contact page and we’ll get right back to you. Be among our very first guests during our first year of trading by booking now – we can’t wait to welcome you!