- Sleeps two people – perfect for couples
- Travel cot available for couples with a baby or toddler
- King-sized bed, with a sumptuously deep mattress
- Free Wifi
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen
- Veranda, providing sheltered outdoor dining space
- Towels (bath sheet and small towel per person) provided
- Free access to washing machine and tumble dryer
- Dog friendly (two dogs maximum), with enclosed garden
- Charcoal BBQ with picnic table
- Panoramic views across the valley
Book your stay at Snowdrop cabin
Introducing Snowdrop cabin
Snowdrop is a lovely one bedroom cabin, perfect for couples, or families with one young child (travel cot and sofa bed available upon request). You’ll want to laze all day long in the comfy, king-sized bed. But if you can bare to drag yourself from your slumber, the cabin’s veranda offers a stunning space to enjoy a lovely brunch with beautiful views.
The modern kitchen is equipped with an electric oven with induction hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster. We have provided a range of pans and oven dishes so you can cook your favourite meals.
Snowdrop’s living room has floor to ceiling windows offering wonderful views across the valley, so you can relax on the comfy sofas and soak up the peaceful setting. The dining table comfortably seats four, and if you do have a baby or toddler, we can supply a highchair (please request at time of booking). We’ve provided a range of plates, bowls, mugs and glasses – we hope we’ve covered it all.
Snowdrop’s outside eating area is a sun-trap. The large picnic table is perfect of alfresco dining, and if you love to cook over an open flame, we’ve built a large charcoal barbecue for you to use. Snowdrop has a large shower with a rainfall shower head – it is bliss. Bed linen and towels provided.
Snowdrop is stunningly superb, so book it now – you deserve the time and space to relax!